Employing Young Talent Incentive Program
The Employing Young Talent Incentive (Employment Services) Program, is a government funded program that assists small to medium sized businesses to thrive in a changing economy by providing financial support while assisting youth in securing employment. Employers will be connected to qualified job seekers from diverse backgrounds to meet their business needs while also receiving an incentive of up to $2000 per youth hired through the program.
- Receive support with recruitment, pre-screening, hiring events and job retention
- Signing bonus of $1000 per hire (average of 20 hours of work per week)
- Additional retention bonus of $1000 after completion of a six month work term per new hire
- Must be between the ages of 15-29 years old
- Eligible youth candidates must be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or an individual granted refugee status in Canada
- Should not be employed full-time or enrolled in full-time studies
- Should not have previously worked for the hiring employer
- Employer must have fewer than 100 employees (including part-time & full-time workers) at the time when the youth is hired
- To be eligible, employers must be licensed to operate in Ontario, provide job openings within Ontario and should be able to provide proof of third-party and WSIB or alternative insurance
For more information, please contact any ACCES Employment location.