ACCES Employment offers a number of sector-specific programs that support internationally-trained professionals to find work in their field that reflects their past experience. Each program provides you with customized sector specific training designed to orient you to your sector in Canada. We have connections to employers hiring in your sector and actively involve them in developing, delivering and recruiting from our program.
- Industry Participation
- Canadian-context Academic Component
- Business Communications and Language Support
- Sector-Specific Job Search and Placement
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Specialized Retention Services
- Engineering Connections
- Information Technology Connections
- Human Resources Connections
- Financial Services Connections
- Sales and Marketing Connections
- Supply Chain Connections
- Leadership Connections
- Healthcare Connections
- Cybersecurity Connections
- Sales & Service en Français
- Electrical Engineering Connections
Click here for dates to specific programs and workshops.
Note: If you are in the pre-arrival stage and still in your home country, we can help you to prepare for the Canadian job market through virtual employment services. Please click here to learn more about our online pre-arrival program, Canadian Employment Connections.